Hello! Welcome to how to build an Igloo! That is very cozy!
First, we must pick the right lighting!
Torches will melt snow, which is bad, so you may use Redstone Torches, (the fire ‘s light will prevent zombies from spawning)
You will also need:
- Snow Block
- 1/8 of Snow
- Redstone Torches
- Spruce Door
- Flint and Steel
- Glass Pane
so now to the real steps!:
1. Dig one down and place a Snow Block on top, then your Spruce Door on top of that Snow Block, put more Snow Blocks around the door like in the picture.
2. Make a 11×11 Circle, build the walls 2 high, add more in the middle, and a roof like in the picture:
3. and windows by breaking a side block then put a window, also put snow on top.
4. Its gonna get cold so add a chimney, also Snow Blocks do not melt.
you can use Cobblestone or Stone Bricks, replace some of the snow with whatever material you’re using for the chimney. Also add a 3 stack of blocks, you can add Netherrack on top and light it so it looks like smoke is coming out, or use cobwebs.
5. Use carpets as snow and add a “o” shape partially buried, put fire behind the “o” as well.
you can start decorating with carpets.
6. Use Redstone torches for light.
7. Now add a crafting table, a chest and a furnace to cook food!
Yum! Chicken for Dinner!
8. You can add a table with Nether Brick Fences and Black Carpets!
Invite a friend or two!
We all love Chicken! well that’s it! Hope you had fun building this igloo!